Friday, June 9, 2017

Wisdom for Tonight

The fourth game of the NBA championship begins in about 2 and a half hours.  Cleveland is down 3-0.   In the past, teams down 3-0 often succumb to the sweep.  I cannot see Kyrie Irving playing as well as he played on Wednesday.  And I have to think the wind has been taken out of the sails of the Cavaliers after blowing the lead in the last minutes of the fourth quarter on Wednesday.

On the other hand, the Warriors could easily be complacent and not as focussed as they have been.  I will go with the Warriors tonight but only because my sense of basketball sports history is such that this typically is how it goes.  If the Warriors prevail as I believe they will, I think they will cover the 6 points.  The O/U is 227.5.  Take the Under.

I would not bet a wad on tonight. I never bet a wad anyway, and I always urge readers to remember that I thought Carter and Clinton would win against Reagan and Trump respectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment