Monday, January 30, 2023

Take the Money and Run

 I am not always (or often) correct with football predictions, but I had both games yesterday. I thought KC and Philly would win.  I thought KC would win by more than three and who knew that both quarterbacks for the 49ers would be injured. Still I had the games right.

The Chiefs are 1.5 dogs against the Eagles. I will preface what's next by writing that I thought Carter would beat Reagan.  That said, take the Chiefs and run. This will be a slaughter along the lines of the early superbowls.  The Chiefs will beat the Eagles like they stole something.  Hurts is a good but not great quarterback. Mahomes is great.  

Take the Money and Run.

On a social impact note, in the 70s when the Steelers started a black quarterback it made the cover of Sports Illustrated.  Both quarterbacks in this year's superbowl are black.  We are getting to a point--and it took long enough--that the race of football quarterbacks is nothing to note.

No comments:

Post a Comment